Thursday, 3 July 2008

Sovereign Hill, Snow and Cold

Yesterday Kingsley spent the day with Fairlie and Co exploring Sovereign Hill. I'll refer you to the report and accompanying photos over at FairlieAroundthetraps. I had been keen to take Kingsley there for her first time but circumstances just didn't allow it.

She had a fantastic time and was full of stories and recounts from the day and went to bed very tired. The CD of photos were great and the fudge they bought home for me was yummy. There is still heaps of fudge left as I controlled my steriod cravings and resisted the binge approach I applied to the chocolate teddy bear biscuits the other day!.

3 comments:

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

Glad Kingsley enjoyed it - and managed to avoid hypothermia at the same time! Brrr...Ballarat is cold.

Melinda said...

That looked like so much fun! I love hands-on history. I took a course on teaching local history in college and it really emphasized promoting history through this kind of thing. What a great way to spend a school holiday. My two would love the snow. It hasn't snowed here in their lifetimes.

M said...

Oh, for heaven's sake - sneak downstairs and scoff the remaining fudge. I would.