Have been too busy eating to blog lately! The oncologist put me on steriods to help with the post radiation brain swelling /headaches and they really work! Actually understand why people may be tempted to use illicit drugs with the buzz these give you. I am only on low dose but am talking at 100 miles an hour, on the go the whole time, and have an appetite that is going to bankrupt our house. Probably not a bad thing about the weight gain but if it keeps on going I will have to start running . Up from a desperately low 46 kg to hovering around 51 so I guess I am still safe from a bad BMI reading .
I am confessing to eating 4 dark chocolate teddy bear biscuits in one sitting. Unheard of from me even though I have a sweet tooth and love chocolate. We are a low GI , wholegrain , fresh fruit/vegie, good carb type household but I just couldn't stop myself. It was the drugs that made me do it!
You know how moreish chips can be- well I had the same reaction with the Arnotts TeddyBear biscuits. Then to top it all off I found a Lindt chocolate ball and devoured that too.
I had forgotten how good chocolate can be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Take it and run with it! To the chocolate shop, I mean... and the excuse!! It's practically doctor's orders now isn't it? If ever there was a good side effect, chocolate cravings would have to be it.
I am with melinda. Go for it!
(and don't lose me again). :)
You go for it girl...
Only four teddy bear biscuits? Call me when you've scoffed fourteen. Or four hundred.
Post a Comment