In my day water was always 2 parts hydrogen, one part oxygen. Maybe there might have been a bit of added flouride thrown in or in worst case some unwelcome bacteria. Seems those days are well and truly over.
It is no longer just milk or orange juice that comes with added extras. Water now has vitamins added.
It goes without saying : nutrients added at a cost $$$$$$$
4 comments:
Yes, there's a lot of cordial (oops I mean vitamin-enriched beverages) masquerading as water around these days.
Can you save money by not buying the vitamins separately then? We have a well, so we don't have to worry about water supply. So glad I don't have to buy water, vitamin-enriched or not
I'm so old that I can remember when it wasn't cool to drink water and it was something that came out of a tap.
It's amazing how these days teenage girls can't seem to go anywhere without their bottle of water in hand!
Post a Comment