Sunday, 18 November 2007

Drug Yuletide

I've had festive season greetings from a few businesses I've dealt with in the past but this was a first. You know that you have spent too much time and money at the chemist when they wish you yuletide greetings before the end of November! Hope their profits won't be down next year if TeamSAK doesn't need to visit for the regular stockpile.

Three more days of the final chemo schedule of this treatment cycle left! With temperatures forecast to hit mid to high 30's Celsius it is perfect timing for a ( legally) drug affected S to settle inside in the lounge, draft a few blog entries, write a few Christmas cards in readiness for a December post, plan the Christmas present list, phone friends, read a good book ( but will miss Bookclub again!), have a few naps and probably be an environmental vandal by putting the air conditioner on.

Roll on Christmas when TeamSAK can celebrate the end of a very difficult year.

4 comments:

M said...

Hee Hee, a card from your pharmacy. I love it.

You deserve to celebrate big time this festive season.

Ronnie said...

I'm with m. You do deseve a huge celebration. 2 days to go and assuming you've hadyour tablet today...Only tomorrow to go.

I don't know how you have remained so calm through all this S but I am so glad you have made it.

Here's to a fabulously fantastic 2008.

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

A drug-free Christmas is definitely something to look forward to! (Now, on anyone else's blog that comment would be highly suss...)

Melinda said...

You probably have to be in a certain price group to merit a Christmas greeting from the pharmacy! I have to say I'm glad not to be on that list! :-)

Oh how funny, Fairlie!

I have to admit I'm an enviro vandal when it comes to AC. I'm only willing to do so much suffering for a good cause. No AC is not one of them.