Those who know me , know that I am never backward in coming forward, like a chat and am prepared to voice my opinion and justify it when necessary. Given all that it was very exciting to be asked by my bank to participate in some research. It was only at the completion of the one on one 1.25 hour interview in my own lounge room that I was told it was a paid chat. The bank are donating $150 to a charity of my choice. No hesitation in nominating the Anti Cancer Council as the recipient.
A very productive afternoon all around while lounging in airconditioned comfort at home. However, I suspect my file is now marked with an asterix and a do not call again sticker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I would have said: My favorite charity is me!
No, I'm kidding. I bet you were a very interesting chat.
You get a donation to your favorite charity and an asterix and a do not call again sticker. Sounds like a win/win situation!
lol, I bet you were very entertaining.
Post a Comment