Saturday, 1 December 2007

It's beginning to feel a lot like ......

Christmas at the house of TeamSAK! While the shops have begun the commercial aspects of the festive season for some time we don't start until 1 December. It was a TeamSAK effort to erect the tree ( yes I am guilty of a synthetic tree) and place the assortment of handmade and purchased decorations around the tree. Most of the decorating was left to Kingsley. All we need now is to start wrapping the presents and switch on the lights tonight.

Kingsley has submitted a colouring competition entry at the local supermarket and is now playing the Spirit of Christmas Myer charity CD raising funds for the Salvation Army. Ahubby received it in a Christmas card from a client.


Kingsley's Santa sack is already under the tree in anticipation of a visit from the man in red. Only 24 more days of the "Santa incentive for good behaviour" remain!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I LOVE your tree! It would fit right in at our house.

I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to hold over the kids' heads AFTER Christmas. We need to have a brainstorming session about that!

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

the tree's not going up at our place until the end of the week - it's one of the "advent activities"! No doubt the cats will destroy it anyway...

Anonymous said...

That looks like a nice tree - wish we had one.