I was having a little blog break enjoying the brief respite in the treatment protocol but didn't realise just how " long" the little break had been until I checked my blog email! Thank you so much to everyone who had emailled concerned about my absence. It has been due to nothing more dramatic than laziness, the lure of the warm coffee shop I pass on my daily walks and the Olympic telecast !
Healthwise I have been up and down. The good news is that a recent MRI shows that while there is still tumour it has not grown since the last MRI and the dreaded IV chemo doesn't need to be started just yet. For those that doubt it , it also shows that I have a brain!
While I haven't been blogging I have been reading all yours! Watch out- the creativity is returning, the digital camera is charged, the wet weather is settling in this week so there will be opportunity to get back to the PC.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How nice to see a post again, from team SAK. Welcome back, can I share your bakery? :)
Welcome back! We've missed your snippets of news here in blogland.
Looking forward to catching up when I'm down south in a couple of weeks.
cheers, M
Well it was a break well deserved and needed but great to see you back. Good to hear that the tumor at least hasn't grown. Anyway I'm really glad to see you blogging again although I can't talk since I'm so slack with my blog.
It'a good to see you back in the blogosphere!
WOOHOO. You are back. So glad.
I'll be in touch.
Post a Comment