A little friend "Ruby*" turned 2 and celebrated on the weekend. We were lucky enough to score an invite to the "silly hat party". Teamsak wore original creations courtesy of Kingsley and Lottie which are pictured above.
At the party Kingsley was king of the kids as the only child in attendance older than 2! She took on the role of big sister with gusto and spend time helping with activities on the trampoline and assisting with pass the parcel. It was a wonderful way to spend an afternoon celebrating and catching up with friends.
*Not her real name
2 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun had by all. I still think the craziest 2yo party was Queenie's Messy Party all those years ago. I think I'm still recovering, no wonder Fairlie and the Poolboy had to move.
Oh to be going to a 2y/o birthday party again. I love the hats.
Do you think Kingsley would like to come and assist me with the party of Miss18 next weekend?
Post a Comment