Wednesday, 20 August 2008

It's going to be Wicked

Wicked , it seems , is the in word for the youth. Wicked is also the name of the Broadway musical currently playing in our home town. Teamsak has managed to arrange 3 ( complimentary) tickets to the 8pm performance this Saturday. Let's hope I can stay awake long enough to see the whole show given it starts 30 mins after my bedtime!

If you have seen it what did you think? I read it is best for children over 8 so not sure if there are scary parts in it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please fill us in. What is the secret to arranging complimentary tickets?

Anonymous said...

Went to the preview and loved it, so did Alison. Thinking of paying for more tickets to see it again. Have a wonderful time, hope all enjoy it.

Ronnie said...

Hope you all have a 'WICKED' time.

Anonymous said...

I saw it in London - but I guess by now you know about the scary parts if you managed to stay awake - more 'meanny' sort of scary than scary - went with the whole school as a Xmas treat (7-13yr olds). Great fun! Very Green! Fantastic costumes & voices. A very American storyline & theme. Hope you all enjoyed it.
Lots of love
Ingrid

M said...

I just want it to come to Sydney.