Sunday, 22 June 2008

Double Century!! Not quite out !

If I managed to count correctly - I made it- 200 posts since starting the blog. Probably only 10 worth reading - so thanks to my long suffering readers for your continued support, comments, feedback and insights into your own world via your blogs. Big thanks to my blog mentors Fairlie and M for convincing me to give it a go last mid last year. It has been welcome relief while being house bound recovering- to the point I am becoming addicted to reading everyone else's fabulous , witty, interesting and creative blogs. Just because I haven't listed your blog in my roll doesn't mean I don't read it! I had to cull the list or else you would think all I did was stay online each day!

All I need to do now is learn how to archive the blog so a copy can be kept in my memory box for Kingsley. I started to print it out page by page so at least a hardcopy is kept but surely one of you technical gurus can give me a basic lesson ( IT for dummies 101) on how to put it on disc? Or at least point me in the right direction so I can learn to do it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And then you can teach me how to do it too ;)
Oh, and to save a double comment - the earings look very sweet. HBDTK!

M said...

Happy 200 to you, Happy 200 to you, Happy 200 to Sssssss, Happy 200 to you.

I have no idea how to archive. But rest assured there will be cached copies of your posts swimming in cyberspace for millenia.

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

I have no idea either - but when you do find out, can you please tell me?

Well done on reaching 200 posts!!

Mary said...

Ok this is right off the top of my head but I have an idea that you can convert your blog into a book and from memory it is something called "blurb" but I could be very wrong. Worth googling though.

And I am sorry to have found your comment so late! Next time of course you must come along.

Congrats on the 200 too.
x

Mary said...

I just had a quick look - definitely blurb.com

I might well use it for my garden project..

Melinda said...

200! That's a big number. Love the archiving idea! What a great journal to leave our children. Love Kingsley's earrings. Jealous of them even. I tried having my ears pierced in the 8th grade and they indeeded up badly infected. Clip-ons for me only now.

Ronnie said...

Congrats on your 200 loveie. I think blogging is a great way for us to keep up.

have a wonderful day.

xxx