And so it did last night. KIngsley's year level had been studying a unit of enquiry as part of their junior IB PYP program which culminated in the staging of a Vaudeville production last night. The 29 kids ( all aged 8 or 9) did a fabulous job and the assembled parents( S ), nannies ( Lottie) and grandparents ( MILI) thoroughly enjoyed the 60 minute production.
There was singing and dancing and slapstick and magic. Entertainment with a history lesson of this form of entertainment. Ahubby missed it as he was interstate so I tried to video for him. Over the weekend I need to learn how to copy it to disc.
Friday, 13 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good luck with the copying to a disk! After a wasted day of trying to do it, I ended up paying someone to do it for me. i'm sure you'll work it out though.
Sounds like a great night's entertainment.
I am with fairlie. If someone could share the secret, I'd be there like a shot.
Great night, by the sound of it!
That sounds fun! If you figure it out, let me know. Kingsley will probably be better able to do it than you will. Growing up in the techno age!
I have got Ahubby onto the task of transferring from camera to disc. so far so good!
Post a Comment