The saying goes along the lines of "Breakfast like a King, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper" to set yourself up for the day and contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
On the weekend TeamSAK ran into triathlon friends we haven't seen for a while. Flip is another of my talented, competent and inspirational friends who has achieved a great deal. While I never intend for this blog to be commercial in any way I will proudly share the accomplishments of family and friends via these entries. Check out Flip's Muesli and her website ! You can also see her on some forthcoming TV shows going to air shortly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just had a look at the website - which is very good! I particularly enjoyed the potted history of breakfast cereals.
The muesli looks great - must looks out for it.
Post a Comment