I am so lucky to have wonderful friends and family who have been so supportive during this year's journey. There is a saying that "True friends are like diamonds , precious and rare. False friends are like Autumn leaves- found everywhere!" TeamSAK are blessed with a quarry full of diamonds!
Unbeknownst to one of my "diamonds" Ronnie , I was a feeling flat as chemo had been delayed yet again. A surprise package arrived in the mail filled with fun items that bought a smile to my face. A packet of Minties ( it's moments like these you need .........) , a TimeOut bar ( we all need timeout ) and a Kit Kat ( have a break with ....). The thought and kindness of the gesture certainly brightened my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad it had the intended result.
Finger's crossed for a good result tomorrow.
Ronnie
Post a Comment