Wednesday, 5 September 2007

House of Germs

If it has been quiet on the blogging front lately it is because no one in TeamSAK has been feeling their usual bubbly and chirpy selves. Poor Kingsley started the reign of germs with a few bad days with a chesty cough complicated by the fact she has 3 loose teeth and another just cutting through the gum. Now Ahubby has been struck down by a dreaded lurgy. For the first time in Kingsley's lifetime Ahubby has taken sick leave for an illness. Drugged and tired he has adjourned to the spare bedroom to let nature and bag full of ( legal) drugs do their work.

The good news is that S passed her chemo related blood test this week ( without even studying!) and provided there are no dramas/illness between now and the next test on Monday should be back on chemo next Wednesday.

5 comments:

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

YAY! That *is* good news!

Hope Kingsley and Ahubby recover quickly. We're almost over the latest bout of lurgy Chez Fairlie...which probably means the next round is about to strike (it's been one of those winters...)

M said...

Yes, well. I arrived home late on Sun night to Padawan Learner with the sniffles and KelpieBlossom with a strange rash all over her trunk. Luckily the rash is a non-infectious viral thingy. I'm madly taking my Vix First Defence.

Great news on the Chemo program getting back on track!

Anonymous said...

S, I hope you stay germ free. Have been a bit worried and hope everything and every one is/are what it/they should be before too long at all.

Love to all,

Ronnie

Anonymous said...

Good news on the Chemo program. Hope the households gets over the sniffles soon.

Caught up with some of your former colleagues on Thursday who I hadnt seen for a (very) long time - amazing how some people just dont seem to change !

Sorry about the delay between post but I have never been good on communication

Team SAK said...

Spanish Jack- how great to hear from you! Heard you were at the alumni get together. Let's hope I can get to the next one ( if I get an invite!)