
Ok I confess that I am just a big kid. This morning on my daily walk I took some time to "rest" at the local playground at the end of our street. Had a quick swing until the motion sickness settled in on top of this morning's chemo and even crawled through the red tunnel. I lay briefly down on the slide to enjoy the sunshine and imagined the animal shapes in the clouds above. It was so disappointing to have to leave to allow a group of toddlers to have their turn! Let's hope the inner child returns tomorrow.
3 comments:
Oh, I get the motion sickness on swings now too...not sure about the inner child, but the inner ear is just not up to it anymore!
HA HA...so funny. I have been known to swing at the playground as well. It must be an age thing that we now get motion sickness on swings. Very sad. But I alsoget motion sickness going around a round about when driving.
Visiting from Fairlie's blog...
I smiled at the mental image of you on the kids playset! There is something exciting and entrancing about those bright colors.... they just beckon to the inner child.... and those of us who have never truly grown up!
Post a Comment