Long time readers will know of Ahubby's new baby. The new car smell has been so strong that S has only just recently been able to travel in it so I am still finding out about all the accessories and gadgets. The ignition key is not a key- rather a stick that slots in. It's our house keys you can see in the photo. Push button engine start/off and one switch for automatic roof. I am still trying work out the buttons and knobs for the custom fit seats so that I travel in comfort.
The GPS system is no big deal these days, nor is the entertainment system, bluetooth handsfree phone and quality speakers. The on board television, which only operates when the car is stationary, is a bit of a novelty. Today while waiting for Ahubby to return from the bakery Kingsley and I sat in the carpark watching car racing on the onboard car TV.
The baby is going in for surgery on Monday to have the woodgrain replaced to the colour we actually specified and ordered .
1 comment:
That wood grain looks S*&@. You should do something about it.
Post a Comment