Monday, 20 August 2007

Swimming with Sharks

Our friend 4M just celebrated a milestone birthday . His partner Gena arranged a surprise Dive with the Sharks experience at the Melbourne Aquarium on the weekend and invited close friends to watch the experience. Kingsley and Ahubby represented TeamSAK cheering 4M on.

Mid week I called the aquarium to check what time the sharks were fed. I thought 4M was diving at 4pm which I recall, from previous visits, was about the time of the shark feeding demonstration. Very relieved to find out the dive was a later time slot and the sharks would be fed well prior.

Got me thinking about other unusual milestone birthday gifts. While not boasting , S is pretty good at unusual but relevant gift giving. However a girlfriend told me about a website she found (and for the record I have not used) called RedBalloon Days . May need to drop a few hints to Ahubby !

No comments: