Just when I thought it was safe to start re-planning my social life this week when chemo gets in the way. In a perfect world, chemo should have started today but the last few cycles have been delayed by a week due to blood count results. Having resigned myself to another delay the good news is I am back on schedule and restarted today - the bad news is I miss book club tonight and another possible social outing on Thursday. These would have been my first outings since February.
Friends of ours are publicly launching their new venture David Medlow Chocolates at the Melbourne store on Thursday night. A media and PR event with some minor celebrities in attendance and now I miss out on what would have been a chocoholic's dream and a possible chance to be photographed by the celebrity press. Hopefully Ahubby will still attend in case there are any sample bags handed out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well done on overcoming your "lid inability". My what big muscles you must have! Love you S
Sorry you can't get to bookclub tonight. I've submitted my first review for the No 1 Ladies for the first time in AGES. Thanks again for getting us all a copy of the book.
S chemo is good news. I hope there are sample bags that will come home for you. Chocolate. Yummmmmmm.......
Book Club. Have I mentioned I am thinking about joining our local book club.
Great speaking with you today.
love
Ronnie
XXXX
Goody bags filled with chocolate..... sigh, a grown woman's dream come true. :-( Hate you will miss book club.
Everyone missed you at bookclub last night :(
Post a Comment