
Missed being involved in person in a lot of things this year and unfortunately yesterday there was another. Weather temperature of 33 C and the effect of 5 days of chemo meant I was left home alone. The son of very close friends turned 1 and the event was celebrated in style with family and friends at a local park. Kingsley and
Ahubby represented
TeamSAK and partied on from 2 to 5 pm.
There is always a solution to most problems. I attend these functions vicariously and relived the excitement with candid digital photos Kingsley took on my behalf. I even managed to join in singing Happy Birthday as
Ahubby called me when the candles were lit.
Happy Birthday dear sweet
Aris!! Looking forward to playing with you, your new toys and reading your new books.
2 comments:
Ahubby was very thoughtful to include you in singing.... was he perhaps hoping your voice would drown his out? :-) And did they bring you some cake? I'm all about the cake... and that looked like chocolate to boot!
MIA for not much longer! Love you S and I'm really proud of you. By the way - have you had enough to eat and drink? Nag, nag, nag
Post a Comment