Wednesday, 3 October 2007

Odd Thong Out

Just back from our Sunshine Coast break. Great weather, fabulous food and restaurants, good friends staying with us ( Fairlie and Co) and Havaianas. Actually S was the odd one out with 3 year old pink $5 thongs from a discount store pictured above. Ahubby has his black ones and Kingsley has now joined the trendy set with her white and pink heart ones. Even Fairlie, Poolboy, Queenie and Impossible Princess were in the designer footwear action with Crocs and Havaianas.

After 5 days of being influenced by these trendsetters S finally relented and purchased a new pair of thongs. The $AUD 23 investment better be a good one and if I get blisters from the new thongs you will hear about it!

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

I bought Adele some 'imposter croc's' at Big W on Monday. I think I need to get a pair for myself given that I can't wear thongs because of the bad shape my feet are in. I'll get the real deal for myself though.