Saturday, 13 October 2007
Long Distance Swimming
S is pleased to announce that Kingsley did a PB ( personal best) today at swimming. Between the laps during her lesson and those swum afterwards with Ahubby, Kingsley covered a distance of 1000 metres with a combination of freestyle , back and breast stroke. It would have been further if we didn't need to leave the pool. Next week she wants to swim further and beat the 1 kilometre mark. Watch out Susie Maroney!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well done Kingsley! 1km is a loooooong way.
She'll be covering herself in duck fat and swimming the English Channel before you know it.
Well done Kingsley.
Ronnie
LOL Fairlie. Way to go Kingsley. Waaaayyyyyyyyy further than I could possibly make it. I swim well enough to NOT drown, hopefully.
Great job Kingsley. NO WAY could I swim 1km anymore. I can see that the Hawaiian IronWOMAN event is not far away for you...
Post a Comment