Such a simple concept but such an addictive activity. Kingsley was lucky to receive a set of Flip-N-Stack Monkeys for her birthday. The aim is to use a small springboard to flip a monkey with magnetic hands and feet onto the board or onto another monkey. Don't tell anyone but while Kingsley is at school there will be a bit of secret training going on so I am at least competitive when we play together. Thankfully this activity can also be done in a solo capacity giving Kingsley hours of fun.
Another new activity was a variation on a ball called a ZeeBee. Once I have mastered that I will post a blog entry.
4 comments:
Sounds like a high tech version of barrell o' monkeys ... I prefer the original!
Dear Anon, I was a Barrell o' fan but are prepared to move with the times. Are you?
Dear Team SAK, I've seen these advertised but I haven't been able to find them in any stores. Do you know where I can get them?
I would have spent more time playing than Kingsley would. I'm a sucker for a good game. Don't get me started on Clue! And I don't believe in letting anyone win. And I cheat. No, kidding. Maybe.
What do you mean 'get competative' - you already are! otherwise you wouldn't practice...
Good to see you back & HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kingsley from the UK.
Post a Comment