Saturday, 8 March 2008

Gold Bunny Glamour Shoot

As part of my 2008 resolution to become more creative I am going to enter the Lindt Gold Bunny competition. The added benefit is that after the photo shoot the Bunny can be an edible treat for the photographer!

Check out the entries on the website link above. I think my first attempt is a little too cerebral. Here it is - with the title of "Family Tree".



All suggestions gratefully received and if I win I'll send you a postcard from Switzerland!


3 comments:

M said...

Padawan Learner's ideas for photos:

Bunny on the roof
Bunny listening to iPod
Bunny watching TV
Bunny riding a bike
Bunny doing a tri-athlon
Bunny on the Empire State Building
Bunny with other bunnies

"That's all I've got"

Anonymous said...

Oooh, a bunny in the bush ;)

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

How about Bunny on a BBQ = hot cross bunny?