Before I get reported to the RSPCB ( Royal Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Bunnies) I will confess. The Gold Bunny had a nasty accident with some heat. He was sitting safely on top of the SAECO automatic coffee machine in full view of the house hold. This was for his own protection as if he slept in the pantry he may have been devoured.
Ahubby offered to make me a cappuccino after dropping off Kingsley to school choir practice early this morning. He put the machine on to warm up during breakfast at 7 am. I decided , at the last minute , to go along to school drop off. Ahubby and I then had a 'hot date" at a local coffee shop where we had our morning coffee.
Back home then Ahubby headed off to work and I started some domestic duties. Around 5 hours later I was in the kitchen trying to decide on a lunch and dinner menu when I saw the bunny. He was lopsided and covered in an oily chocolate sweat. His little legs had turned to a soft fondant . The end was near. I rescued him and placed him on a stretcher ( saucer) in the fridge trying to revive him so he could continue his career as a glamour model.
He didn't make it and will be sacrificed tonight at supper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hope you photographed him first. He would definitely be a hot, cross bunny.
It's one thing to eat a bunny, it's quite another to torture him first.
I think the torture is only fair. The bunny has his own brand of torturing people. Just by sitting there. All chocolaty and yummy looking. Wish I could take part in your sacrifice. I may have Rob pick one up on the way home for our own sacrifice!
Had the same problem with two "Not-so" Elegant Rabbits who didn't survive an hour in the back of a car whilst we completed the grocery shopping. Needless to say - Mr & Mrs Rabbit didn't get a chance to see Easter. Still tasted okay except for the foil inserts!
YOU BUNNY BOILER!!
Post a Comment