Tuesday, 18 March 2008

One with the Lot

I hate terms and labels when it comes to referring to people so feel uncomfortable introducing our new nanny to friends. Owing to my medical condition TeamSAK needed additional help with school pickups. We have been blessed to have been introduced to a wonderful new part time nanny courtesy of a friend of mine on a voluntary committee I belonged to. For the sake of the blog let's call her Lottie - because she is a complete package- fantastic personality, energetic, punctual, good cook and baker, artistic and most importantly has formed a strong respectful bond with Kingsley.

We have had good luck with our previous babysitters who are now successful in their careers- one is a doctor and the other a lawyer while last year's nanny is studying psychology. Lottie is aiming to make her name in a creative field and from what we have learned about her to date we are sure she will make it . Just as long as she is still available for child care while we need her!

5 comments:

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

I want one with the lot too! (I'll have what she's having...)

Sounds like Lottie is a winner.

Melinda said...

I have nanny envy now. You are indeed fortunate, if the newscasts about horrible ones are anything to go by.

Ronnie said...

What great news. I was wondering how you were getting on with the Nanny hunting.

Anonymous said...

Lottie sounds just the ticket, a great idea. Sounds like you got 'the jackpot' in lotto. Or lottie.

Ruby said...

So you pleased you found someone, and sorry I couldn't help!