Wednesday, 26 March 2008

Holiday break

No prizes for guessing what the photo above means! Sort of typifies our new decadent approach to spending time on the Sunshine Coast. Coffees, muffins and smoothies combined with some of the below and you get the drift:

It's a difficult thing to do having to 'put up' with that view each day but someone has to do it!

The main beach is still suffering from erosion after the recent storm season but has been packed each day of the Easter break. Being north facing the water is fairly protected and the smaller waves are perfect for family boogie boarding and children learning to body surf. We head there early each morning before the tourist crowd does.

5 comments:

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

Have you won anything on the big banana peel yet?

Team SAK said...

Kingsley won a Jumping Barry ( small windup plastic Boost Juice container) and she also "won" a medium Crush ( another type of drink)

M said...

Big Banana peel? Fill me in.

And, man, there is certainly some erosion on the main beach...

Melinda said...

Oh I just HATE that you have to put up with that view after a nice breakfast. That COMPLETELY sucks! :-)

It looks like such fun. I'm feeling very relaxed just looking at that view.

Ronnie said...

I wish I had to 'put up with' a view like that every day. Although I must admit that our view at the beach hut was pretty ok.

Great pics as always Team SAK.