Monday, 3 March 2008

MILI on the Move

There's no rocking chairs and woollen rugs for the grandparents on either side of the TeamSAK family. They are all active ; playing heaps of sport, tennis, cycling , kayaking, swimming, table tennis competitions, golf and daily walks etc.

On Sunday we discovered that MILI has been hiding a hidden talent. Check out MILI on the move

4 comments:

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

Oh my. She is very good at that!

Anonymous said...

Heh! Whodathunkit?
It really is mind over matter, isn't it. How you feel about like at 6 or 60. Go MILI!

Melinda said...

I never could do that. Don't think I'll manage in my retirement years either.

M said...

She's amazing. Amazing.

That is truly an advert for what one should be like in ones "later years". Not that I'm saying that she's in her later, later years you understand - just her slightly later years...