Tales of the family and exploring questions on life's journey. Short snippets and musings designed to be read while waiting for the phone to be answered.
Saturday, 29 March 2008
Little Miss Spider
If only tradesmen worked as fast as the spiders in Queensland! Each morning another arachnid has spun a new home somewhere around the (exterior of the) house. Walking down to buy the paper this morning at 7 a.m. Ahubby and I marvelled at the engineering genius of the spiders. They had suspended huge mansions high in the trees. Good to see some "building developments" have not been affected by interest rates and economic conditions!
I'm always blown away by the way spiders make their webs. Patrick and I take close up photos of spiders and then look at them on a big monitor and that is just amazing to see. Having said that, if I ever walk through a spider web I embarrass myself by crouching and screaming 'is it on me, is it on me' Yep, they are great creatures.. as long as I know where they are.
Oh look! That's where our spiders have gone - on holiday to the tropical north. Make them feel at home S because we don't want them back here 'surprising' Firegazer every morning as he walks down to the garage.
I am saying "Ahhhhh" and "Ewwwww" at the same time. Love their webs. The spiders I like at a great distance. All those legs creep me out. Kingsley, you took a lovely photo. Even if you didn't get proper credit for it!
There's no I in team but I am the S in the Team SAK. Enforced stay at home mum to Kingsley and domestic other half to Ahubby. You can email me via "teamsak at live dot com dot au."
3 comments:
I'm always blown away by the way spiders make their webs. Patrick and I take close up photos of spiders and then look at them on a big monitor and that is just amazing to see. Having said that, if I ever walk through a spider web I embarrass myself by crouching and screaming 'is it on me, is it on me' Yep, they are great creatures.. as long as I know where they are.
Oh look! That's where our spiders have gone - on holiday to the tropical north. Make them feel at home S because we don't want them back here 'surprising' Firegazer every morning as he walks down to the garage.
I am saying "Ahhhhh" and "Ewwwww" at the same time. Love their webs. The spiders I like at a great distance. All those legs creep me out. Kingsley, you took a lovely photo. Even if you didn't get proper credit for it!
Post a Comment