Friday, 14 March 2008

Super Fish

No apologies for being a proud mum ! Kingsley had her school house swim carnival today and had a great time. Her House ( team) won! Ahubby and I were among a small group of parents sweltering in the heat and cheering the kids on. Kingsley won blue ribbons for the freestyle, backstroke and the relay race for her age group. She had to fill in during races in the year above her as her house were short of girls to compete. She won another blue for the mixed relay, second for freestyle and third for backstroke in the higher age group.

It wouldn't have mattered what colour or how many ribbons she came home with as she tried her best all day and TeamSAK are extremely proud of her!

4 comments:

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

Well done Kingley!

And S and Ahubby deserve a medal for sitting in that heat...

M said...

Yay Kingsley!

Anonymous said...

Kingsley - just wanted to let you know that I had to put my sunnies on when I read about how hard you tried. Woo hoo! I'm really proud of you. Well done Poss.

Melinda said...

Go Kingsley!