Flicking through commercial
tv stations I overheard a young lady who had been removed by the public from a live-in reality show being interviewed. One thing she mentioned caught my interest. According to this 15 minute of
famer "Attitude is 100%." A sentiment I agree with whole heartedly but then a further explaination was offered. It is 100% when the numbers representing each letter are added together. This intrigued the educational me as I could combine a literacy, numeracy and life education lesson all in one for Kingsley. Miss L would be proud of me!
In the name of scientific experimentation I decided to test the theory:
A = 1
T=20
T=20
I=9
T=20
U=21
D=4
E=5
Total= 100
QED - Case closed.
Some one better check the spelling and additions to save me the embarrassment of my 15 minutes of fame for not having it right!
3 comments:
Oh no, you were watching Big Brother!!! LOL. I mostly just read the Daily Telegraph Blog. Funny Stuff.
R
Team Sack , I was riding the web and come across your website. I found it good and enjoy it. I only get to ride web every six weeks when our village in Tuvalu visits the city. The city is Funafuti.
I think miss L is a good teacher too!!!!
Post a Comment