Friday, 8 June 2007

S has competition

Imagine my surprise when Ahubby arrives home and announces I have competition after 2 decades of domestic bliss. It seems that a workmate had an enquiry about Ahubby's marital status. Admittedly it was received via sms late on a Friday drinking night so the details are a little sketchy.

The same day there was a spooky almost relevant horoscope reading . Here is an email I sent to the mate:

In light of the recent query regarding Ahubby's status I thought you might find the following " true " astrology reading taken from online news today quite amusing. Ahubby tells me he is going clothes shopping tomorrow!

Taurus
Apr 21 - May 21
At this time you come across in an appealing, charming, openly affectionate manner which is likely to win you new friends and admirers. You make an excellent first impression now. This is a very favorable time for doing something to enhance your appearance such as getting a hair cut or purchasing new clothing.



We are still none the wiser

3 comments:

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

The "Husband No.1" pseudonym is now free...

Anonymous said...

If your first husband is Ahubby, your second can be Bhubby, and by the time you get to the 3rd, he will be Chubby

M said...

Yes, I should've registered that Husband No. 1 alias... Give it to Ya for 50 bucks.