Kingsley progressed from stickers to small stick-on tattoos to the arty painted kind at the Australian Open Tennis in January 2007. Now comes the next stage particularly as a favourite babysitter has facial metallic jewellery. I know kids grow up fast these days but is primary school too young to start negotiating permission to get metal attachments? Cousin TB had an eyebrow ring, T1 and T2 have pierced ears and Elle and TL have belly button rings. They all look good. S being a woos doesn't even have the ears done. Maybe I am just old fashioned or as Ahubby would say just old!
Friday, 15 June 2007
Body Art & Metal Attachments
Kingsley progressed from stickers to small stick-on tattoos to the arty painted kind at the Australian Open Tennis in January 2007. Now comes the next stage particularly as a favourite babysitter has facial metallic jewellery. I know kids grow up fast these days but is primary school too young to start negotiating permission to get metal attachments? Cousin TB had an eyebrow ring, T1 and T2 have pierced ears and Elle and TL have belly button rings. They all look good. S being a woos doesn't even have the ears done. Maybe I am just old fashioned or as Ahubby would say just old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Metal attachments are off the negotiating table until KelpieBlossom is in high school. And it is soooooo unfair.
Only high school for KelpieBlossom? Queenie has to wait until she's 18 - and that is also soooooooo unfair.
Piercings leave little scars unlike tattoo's.
I say Kingsley sticks to visions of body jewellery and avoid the art!
T group
Post a Comment