Still enjoying the excitement of discovering all that the world wide net has to offer. Due to circumstances I am currently housebound and wonder if you could live your whole existence without leaving your front yard. I am sure some of my learned blogging and internet friends could google the answer in seconds.
Some of the finds for today include the following sites. :
I can even put the no junk mail sign on the mailbox after locating this little gem. Select catalogues are available via Catalogue Central. Only thing is that not all the supermarkets are there but that can overcome by online shopping at Greengrocer or ColesOnline or similar sites.
Kingsley's constant stream of birthday party invites meant locating a games shop which could supply quality, gift wrap and send ( all for a reasonable price) . A favourite site is The Last Piece ( and not just because we know the owners!)
Her clothing can be chosen from a number of outlets but a current favourite for funky and durable pieces is Gimos Australia. (and not just because we love their gorgeous godchild!)
Nearly all my favourite newspapers are available for reading on line. The Fin Review needs a subscription for most items but you can often get the drift from the headlines.
Banking and bill paying is covered. My only hassle this week while trialling online living is that I had to raid Kingsley's money box to pay for the Friday night pizza as they didn't take credit card and I had no physical cash.
Of course a power failure or phone line fault could put a stop to the new lifestyle and the fact not all services come home delivered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Does Kingsley charge a high rate of interest for borrowed money box funds? Also, will borrowed funds be repaid? Hmmmmmm.
Scubie with a comment like that you should spend the night in the dog house! Don't go giving Kingsley ideas!
say hello to online shopping sprees
If you just LOVE wrapping paper, and have coveted the counter rolls at your local Minimax, check out www.wrapco.com. (They're a Melbourne company, they deliver and, no, I don't know the owners).
Thanks for the tip M. The website www.wrapco.com.au looks great and they are even having a stocktake sale at present.
I so bet scubie would have charged interest on Monopoly borrowings to mere sibblings when he wasn't busy embezzling his profits under the board.
I so bet scubie would have charged interest on Monopoly borrowings to mere sibblings when he wasn't busy embezzling his profits under the board.
Post a Comment