Felt like almost nine months waiting for the delivery of Ahubby's latest toy . The garage is filled with that distinct new car smell. Just need some warm weather now to go top down motoring. A hardtop convertible , complete with Ahubbys' first ever personalised number plates, is certainly a change from the family car!
Saturday, 23 June 2007
The New Baby
Felt like almost nine months waiting for the delivery of Ahubby's latest toy . The garage is filled with that distinct new car smell. Just need some warm weather now to go top down motoring. A hardtop convertible , complete with Ahubbys' first ever personalised number plates, is certainly a change from the family car!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can't wait till I get my L's
Cool Kingsley! I'm sure we could fit at least 10 of us in the car and do a few "mainys" up and down Trak Road...and a few burnouts in the Botanical Gardens.
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now thats what you call fun.
I will get my L's before all of you - so I bags first spin along Trak Road. If you're nice to me, Kingsley, KelpieBlossum and Padawan Learner, I'll take you along too.
Nice car - all it needs now is a "baby on board" sign and a side sun-visor.
Post a Comment