Thursday, 7 June 2007

Ebay roundabout

Being relatively new online and only just discovering the joy of broadband I am now discovering a whole new world. The first curiousity is ebay . In particular I am intrigued by those compulsive posters/sellers who source their own stock from other inhabitants online. How many times would or could a single item go around the cyber shopping mall? After the next house clean out I might conduct a scientifically based experiment to try to find out. Just not sure that the BNWT size 22 yellow t shirt I saw listed for 9 cents could survive even the first round!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am offended - as the online proprietor of an item similar to the BNWT described!. I will have you know that I made at least $3.50 on that one

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how much one can make. I find that if you buy your own goods back the returns are endless. Yesterday, I made $15 from my initial cost of $12.75. Plus I saved on postage!

I figure that I can make $30 next week.