Saturday, 9 June 2007

Request for guest bloggers

MILI and PHILI along with DOS and MOS are pretty switched on baby boomers who actually are more IT savvy than S and Ahubby. They run their super online, book trips to spend the kids inheritance and email their friends with family news.
As I have also discovered they read this blog! They have now requested the right to guest blog on occasion.

Being new to the blogging realm I am not sure of the etiquette of it all. But given the blog refers to Team SAK a team approach to entries seems fine.

We look forward to the first of their instalments!

2 comments:

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

Bring it on!

Anonymous said...

I am flattered to be called a Baby Boomer - must be the skin cream I use. What are people called who are born pre 1945. And old is not a satisfactory answer.