Thursday, 7 June 2007
Family Folklore-Leaf Vandals
Every family has those stories that come out during celebratory meals. Our family's classic is the mystery of the leaf numbers. To explain more clearly WStar was 2 and S was 4 when the indoor plant was vandalised. Scratched onto the leaf of an umbrella plant were the childish etchings of the number 2 and 4. Ok - I was the elder but not nearly as intelligent and mature as WStar and my numeric skills failed to develop until primary school. WStar was advanced for her age and was ( and still is) one smart cookie. To be frank if I had committed this heinous act of native sabotoge I would not have done anything like use my own age to incriminate myself. Despite this classic tactical mistake WStar to this day denies any wrong doing. I know better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Team SAK, as I read this, it appears that S obviously still harbours great underlying guilt regarding this and has chosen the blog to allow herself the process of letting the real truth come out by trying to blame Wstar. It is very unlikely that Wstar could have written on the leaf at such a young age despite her obvious high level of intelligence.
Yes S, it is common to make one's first foray into graffiti incriminating.
Padawan Learner went to see the Principal last year for writing on the wall of the boys toilets. He swore that it wasn't him. But being a kindy kid he wrote the one word he knew -his name...
I think MOS or DOS was to blame. WStar and S would never do such a thing.
Yes I agree. Wstar and S would never do such a thing.
Post a Comment