Thursday, 7 June 2007
Blogging for beginners
Seems I was not keeping up with the Joneses or the Fairlies or Eastern Max when I discovered that friends had active blogs. Now I spend time each day reading and waiting for a reference to a pseudonym that could be me . As that has not happened I have taken a different approach and set up my own. While they are talented and creative I am not so set myself the challenge of maintaining a blog, thinking and writing creatively for 3 months ( or until the interest or talent waned which might see me last til the end of the week). This is day one, entry one in the self taught lessons for blogging for beginners 101! While not as brilliant as others at least the blog is started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
good to see you having a go TEam SAK. Better to be on the field than on the bench
Welcome to the Blogosphere! Looking forward to having my blog talk to your blog!
By the way, it looks great!
and my blog can talk to both your blogs...sure saves on phone costs...
Seems like keeping up with Fairlie and M isn't as easy as S first thought. Plenty of room for improvement!
Post a Comment