Sunday, 17 June 2007

Does this look ok?







Does my bum look big in this ? If you are a loved one who is brutally honest then this type of question doesn’t have a right answer. Ahubby found this out the hard way. The response was in the negative (ie no) but devalued by the follow on comment that it was good I had recently trimmed down ! So – my bum used to look big? Maybe it was just the new outfit that had made the difference?

S loves the casual range of 2XU ( pronounced Two times you!) yoga pants and hoodie tops. They are perfect for sport and also lounging around when you are housebound. Looking forward to them doubling my performance.

The amateur model is wearing the 2XU blackyoga pants with pink turndown and blue yoga hoodie top . Model's own pink house scuffs.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes

Anonymous said...

i meant no

Anonymous said...

I meant, yes this looks ok and no your bum does not look big

Anonymous said...

The problem with Ahubby saying the wrong thing, is the way the question is asked. In this case there were 2 different questions that could not be answered in the same way without causing offence. Hence my one word answer, covering both questions got me into trouble.

M said...

Totally fabulous. Who is that in the picture? Uma? Angelina?

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

Two times you!!! I have been saying something that sounds like a gutteral Asian expletive. So glad I read the right pronounciation here BEFORE I went into the store. I've been lusting after their stuff everytime I pass by.

Anonymous said...

Nice slippers!!!