For the last 5 weeks each Thursday about this time I have had a chat with Sylvie . She is a very helpful customer service representative for an online grocer that offers guaranteed refunds for any perishable items you are not happy with. S is not picky and hates causing a fuss but when you pay for something you expect it. Hence my weekly calls to the help desk. There have been missing items, incorrect items and rubbery zucchinis etc. One week I even got something I didn't order.
Admittedly today's order was small with only 14 items so probably difficult to get too many errors. Today everything was there and it even arrived on time. I almost feel like ringing Sylvie to congratulate them! Maybe the threat of" last chance of getting it correct was this week or I"ll go to the competitor" actually worked. More likely Sylvie personally supervised the pick and pack to avoid another phone call from me. And I thought we had developed a rapport!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Having grown up with S, I have first hand experience which contradicts her claim she "...is not picky and hates causing a fuss...". MMmmmmmm Shall I present Exhibit A?
Well maybe, on occasion, I can be slightly picky ( but it is only because I have such high standards) but at least I am not a leaf vandal.!
Step away from the keyboard S. Comments and accusations like that will only end in tears. Just think about what I have seen and know. Also, I was taught to share!
Settle down kids! Where's the love gone?
Hey WStar- here is your formal invitation to be guest blogger to right the wrongs of the past.
Maybe I could do "The 8 Things You Don't Know About S". Or should that be "The 8 Things About S That S Doesn't Want You To Know"?
Post a Comment