Monday, 16 July 2007
Some people have all the luck
Kingsley is one of the luckiest people I know. Her reputation with winning on scratchies was covered in Against All Odds. She has transferred that luck to one in three packets of cereals and bars which contain gifts/toys. First came the cereal box luck. Kingsley not only got a mini xbox game but also a time projector which beams the digitalised time onto a wall. Now she has scored in a LCM Box. The mobile phone like earpiece is actually a mini torch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Don't you miss the days when EVERY cereal box and tin of what-not had a toy?
My brothers and I proudly wore our "genuine" gold, silver and bronze medals (dug out of Milo tins) everywhere during the 1976 Montreal Olympics...
Fashion moguls we were not.
How come Kingsley gets LCMs?! That is soooo not fair. Muuuuuuum!
Padawan Learner- if S had done the weekly shopping there would not have been any LCMs. Ahubby did the shopping on the weekend and I am still finding other non authorised purchases in the pantry and fridge!
There's nothing wrong with unauthorised purchases!!
My luck must have passed on to Kingsley. First it was the Encarta CD's, then the torch thing but they must have forgotten to pack them in the boxes for us 'country' folk.
I agree with M, don't worry about this 1 in 3 rubbish, put them in EVERY box!!
I purchased 3 - no 1, I purchase another 3 - still no 1, I purchase another 3 (this time comparing boxes in supermarket) - still no 1, I GIVE UP!!
Lucky the LCM's are one of the healthier options for snacking on in between jobs during the day, and "they do taste like a chocolate milkshake, only crunchy".
Post a Comment