July 21 has major significance for Harry Potter with the 7th and final instalment of the series being released internationally. Kingsley was desperate to attend launch festivities and pre order a book. Unfortunately she didn't get to do either! Swimming lessons from 9 am - 9.30 am meant attending the 9.01 launch time was not possible.
As a compromise and a surprise Ahubby and I took her to the local Target store after swimming on the pretence of buying singlets for school camp. Kingsley did get the singlets and was lucky to pick up the new hardbook Harry Potter without queues or fanfare for $27.95 ( $2 cheaper than some of the preorders I had seen)
It should be quiet in the house of TeamSAK for some time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
TeamSAK, that is a good price. #1 daughter ordered her HP7 from A&G and with postage will cost her $36.95.
I have decided I better finishing read the series so I can catch up on what is going on in the world of HP. I only got half way through #4 and have never finished reading them.
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Ronnie and Fam.
XXXX
Queenie was generous and lent me her copy - I read 100 pages this morning at the hairdressers...about to snuggle up on the couch to get on with the rest.
I'm only up to page 111 but still fascinating
Am I the only person in the world who hasn't read even one Harry Potter book
No - I don't think Ahubby has either!
Post a Comment