Tales of the family and exploring questions on life's journey. Short snippets and musings designed to be read while waiting for the phone to be answered.
Thursday, 26 July 2007
What is going on?
I posted an entry on Wednesday25 July which appeared yesterday with the correct date. Today ( Thursday 26 July) I posted the Two Heads are better than One and it appears with Tuesday's date. Obviously this is all beyond my basic IT skills! Just what date will this entry have?
Thanks to the wise counsel from Fairlie I managed to manually change the date on a few entries to try to get things back in correct chronological order. Why it happened in the first place is still a mystery!
There's no I in team but I am the S in the Team SAK. Enforced stay at home mum to Kingsley and domestic other half to Ahubby. You can email me via "teamsak at live dot com dot au."
1 comment:
Thanks to the wise counsel from Fairlie I managed to manually change the date on a few entries to try to get things back in correct chronological order. Why it happened in the first place is still a mystery!
Post a Comment